MIG’s creative headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida is home to 130 technical professionals + creative visionaries all under one roof… a roof built upon a reputation of character, creativity, commitment & exceptional service standards. We are a woman-owned, family-run organization dedicated to helping our clients shine brightly since 1979.
Take a Virtual Tour of MIG
Working at MIG is MIGnificent! Our people are the true magic of the work we do. Individually, each member of the team brings a unique perspective to the project. Collectively, we represent a cross-section of talent from a variety of disciplines, all with a dynamically-unified singularity of focus: to help our clients meet and exceed their objectives with an outstanding impact.
Here’s who we’re looking for today:
August 23, 2019
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings and events. Our teams generate innovative solutions designed to energize, engage, inform and inspire. We are seeking applications for a Sales Coordinator position.
The Sales Coordinator will work with a team of over 140 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida and will report directly to the Client Services Manager. In this position this person will provide administrative support to our team of Account Executives and Account Managers, develop sales proposals, and assist with management of digital assets. The Sales Coordinator will be heavily involved in the proposal process having day-to-day interactions with our internal creative, production and technical departments.
This is a full-time position in a fun, fast-paced creative environment. Candidate needs to be flexible. Although not the norm, the Sales Coordinator may need to work overtime to meet project deadlines. *Please note that this is an administrative position working in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote and Salesforce, not a Graphic Design position.
• Works well under pressure with tight deadlines, emergency requests and changing priorities (must be able to work past usual business hours and weekends as needed)
• Excels in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and proactive, thinks ahead to anticipate needs
• Can-do attitude
• Extremely organized and able to multi-task, detail-oriented is a must
• Professional and punctual
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Candidate should have an associate degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
• A strong eye for designing clear, artistic and original client communications including sales presentations and marketing materials
• Additional courses in writing, design, or computer technology is a plus and should be called out
• Client communications including proposal design, sales presentations and marketing materials using InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote (layout, printing and assembly)
• Budget formatting (MS Excel)
• Assistance with research and responses to RFIs /RFQs/RFPs
• Coordinate client visits (secure conference rooms, coordinate food & beverage requests, etc.)
• Update, organize and maintain digital assets
• Assist with selection and ordering of client gifts
• Update sales database (Sales Force experience a plus)
• Occasional support with expense reports, client invoicing/billing and general correspondence
• Excellent benefits including full Medical/Dental/Vision, 100 percent company paid
• 401k with company match
• Paid vacation, sick days and holidays with many other benefits
• MIG has been named a ‘top workplace’ in South Florida and was awarded second place for all medium-sized companies in South Florida in 2015
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume to:
Director, Client Services
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings, events and expositions is seeking applicants for an Exhibit Warehouse Technician position.
This Exhibit Warehouse Technician will work with a team of over 140 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida and will report directly to the Director of Modular Exhibit Services & Design. The ideal Warehouse Technician is a self-starter who can manage daily workloads, operate well under pressure and balance priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. This person will work closely with office personnel to meet client expectations and understand our internal systems to guarantee MIG’s success. This person will learn our Inventory systems to assist in the labeling and managing of warehouse properties.
- Assist in Hiretrack Inventory (understanding, labeling and managing inventory of warehouse properties).
- Scan Modular Expo items in and out of warehouse.
- Assist the warehouse/shop personnel inventorying properties.
- Input warehouse/billing paperwork into MIG systems.
- Track shipping, receiving, storage, and inventory reports in Basecamp
- Make Shipping Arrangements
- Communicate directly with Account Executives, Technical Directors, and Producers about
- Assist Warehouse/Inventory managers in everyday duties.
- Performs other assignments or duties as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and over the phone
- Ability to prioritize, be organized and multi-task
- Able to work effectively under pressure in both team setting and individually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years’ of experience in the Trade Show industry is preferred, but not required
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- CAD experience a plus
Please send all resumes to email@example.com. Thank you.
Multi Image Group (MIG) is seeking applicants for a full-time, experienced Scenic Shop Carpenter.
The Scenic Shop Carpenter will work with a team of over 140 professionals working in a world-class facility based in Boca Raton, Florida and will report directly to the Director of Scenic Production. The Scenic Shop Carpenter will be involved and responsible for design, fabrication, and installation of theatrical set/scenic pieces for high-end live meetings and events.
• 5+ years experience
• Basic Knowledge of PC and/or MAC operating systems
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, a plus)
• Basic Knowledge of any CAD programs
• Possibility of travel and overtime as needed
• Must possess an ability to:
• Work well with others and be a part of a team
• Focus on the given task and complete in a timely manner
• Installation Manager on all large-budget installations (including going on-site)
• Build required set pieces to set request specifications
• Repair existing set pieces to show-ready status
• Faux painting specialist
• Metal fabrication experience
• PlexiGlass & plastics fabrication
• Mica finish work
• Graphics application
• Experience with table saw, chop saw, band saw, and pneumatic tools
• Prep & load trucks as needed
• Theatrical scenic experience, a plus
• Valid drivers license needed
• Employment is contingent upon passing background check
• Assist with loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces
• Coordinate with, and oversee, labor to ensure accurate and quick setup and strike
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as need (no experience needed)
• Stage Management – Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
Travel is often required and hours beyond the usual 9-5, at times including weekend work. This position offers growth potential for anyone who displays a great work ethic, a will to succeed, and a great attitude. Communication skills are key since you’ll be working with a wide range of people including creative types. Successful scenic carpenters are team players that can manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
Please send resumes to Markus.Luttrell@mig.cc.
MIG (Multi Image Group) is looking for Interactive Experience Makers. Picture an Imagineer and a rock band roadie mixed with an artist and an innovator. You are a part time geek, part time artist and full-time Wizard. You think in Unity, scribble in versioning tools, and are as comfortable coding as you are creating cool stuff and driving the Adobe CC suite. This isn’t a job for rookies, but you don’t have to have a long white beard either!
You need to be good with working on a team and being a one-person swiss army knife. You’ll not only be the rockstar developer but also the touring king supporting the experiences wherever they might go. AR and VR development is a big plus and so is experience with Maya and WordPress.
We’re looking for self-starting problem solvers who can create beautiful content and well-polished pieces for our roster of Fortune 100 clients. Collaboration is your middle name and attention to detail and flexibility are a requirement. Talent is the price of admission, but hard work is a must. No talented jerks!
Who is MIG? We are Multi Image Group, a collection of the best Experience Makers in the business. Located in sunny south Florida, minutes from the beach we do everything from corporate events and trade shows to branded content and production. We build experiences around the country and the world. Opportunity is calling, do you have what it takes to answer?
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implement game functionality as per communicated design
• Translate design specification into functional game
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Ability to travel and support applications at client events
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge and experience developing within Unity3D is required
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.)
• AR and VR development experience is a plus
• Experience with Maya is a plus
• WordPress knowledge is a plus
• Web development experience is a plus (HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Socket.IO)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products, including InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, & Illustrator is a plus
• Shows a knack for creative, beautifully polished pieces
• Must be detail-oriented with strong attention to detail to ensure a high-quality and error free product
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven, time sensitive environment
• Must be flexible in work schedule – evenings and weekends as needed
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment, large and small teams alike, and be able to work independently as needed