MIG’s creative headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida is home to 130 technical professionals + creative visionaries all under one roof… a roof built upon a reputation of character, creativity, commitment & exceptional service standards. We are a woman-owned, family-run organization dedicated to helping our clients shine brightly since 1979.
Take a Virtual Tour of MIG
Working at MIG is MIGnificent! Our people are the true magic of the work we do. Individually, each member of the team brings a unique perspective to the project. Collectively, we represent a cross-section of talent from a variety of disciplines, all with a dynamically-unified singularity of focus: to help our clients meet and exceed their objectives with an outstanding impact.
Here’s who we’re looking for today:
Position: Business Development Executive – Southeast Florida
Industry: Live Events, Creative Digital Content, Exhibit and Audiovisual Rentals
For over four decades, Multi Image Group (MIG) has been a leader in producing live events, creative digital content, and exhibitions. MIG also has two sister divisions with products and services that expand our reach and ability to create. Audio Visual Rental Depot (AVRD) sells and rents audiovisual equipment, and MODex specializes in the Exhibitions and Trade Shows. We are looking a person who can open up these business opportunities and sell live events, creative digital content, exhibitions, and Audio Visual rental support in the south Florida area.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the initiation of new client relationships and growth of existing client relationships for MIG, Modex, and AV Rental Depot. This person contacts prospects and clients on a regular basis to grow relationships, obtain presentation opportunities for MIG, MODex, and Av Rental Depot capabilities, and receive RFP/projects to bid.
In this position, you research the client’s business to best of ability, including understanding the regional market and client industry, financial status, strategic plans, brand focus, and short term/long term client company vision when applicable; Work with the General Manager and Chief Client Advocate to develop a business plan that includes prospecting by email, calling on the phone, and traveling to visit the prospect’s site.
A prime candidate will become familiar and continually improve their knowledge of MIG business and divisions’ offerings and history, our industry, and latest techniques, and technologies deployed to create amazing events, exhibitions, and AV rentals.
The South Florida Business Development Executive would report to the General Manager.
Additional Job Duties:
· Follow and comply with MIG administrative processes to include opportunities in the MIG proposal and project flow
· Prepare Input form with adequate information as required by the proposal. Also provide timely updates and requests for support needs (presentation or pitch materials, budgets, renders) as opportunity progresses
· Review MIG proposal before delivery to client for final approval and accountability, then present or deliver MIG proposals and follow up to close business. Continuously communicate with the project team during and after proposal delivery
· Maintain adequate margins as outlined in the assigned sales compensation plan
· Prepare Letters of Authorization (LOA), deposit invoices, and final invoices with the collaboration of Technical Directors and Producers
· Follow up on outstanding invoices to ensure prompt payment
· College Degree preferred
· New Business Development experience of at least 5 years track record
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude (cranky people need not apply)
· Excellent organization skills
· Salesforce CRM experience preferred
· Excellent software skills in MS office
· Ability to travel regionally in South Florida to meet with clients
· Excellent base salary plus commission plan
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Heath, vision, and dental paid 100% for employee
· 401k Plan / Flex 125 Plan
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings, events and expositions and are seeking applicants for an A/V Installation Technician/Project Manager position.
This detail-oriented A/V Installation Technician/Project Manager will work with a team of over 150 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida. The A/V Installation Technician/Project Manager is responsible for In-house equipment repair along with small to large facility AV Installations. They must be knowledgeable with all assigned technical responsibilities, & work with a sales team and clients to budget project needs based on requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical oversight of a project from conception through installation and completion
• Review & understand SOWs and project contract to determine time to deliver, allotment of available and required internal and/or third party resources to various phases of project
• Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project
• Responsible for effective communication with customer including change orders and delivery, on-site visits (as needed)
• Review project status weekly to keep it on schedule financially, identify problem areas, and spearhead resolution
• Retain responsibility for resolving all project related issues
• Attend weekly team review of all projects and statuses and utilization
• Prepare project reports as requested
• Keep accurate files and records of project status and activities via client server
• Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers’ perception of service, quality, on time delivery, responsiveness, and problem solving
• Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner with by returning all phone calls or emails by the end of each business day
• Test audio DSP or video processing systems software required for system functionality
• Provide technical oversight on commissioning of systems both in-house and on-site
• Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting when needed
• Provide engineering and control system programming support to project installation team when needed
• Ability to travel to various job sites required
• Ability to service and troubleshoot existing installations.
• Hands on in the field with installation helpers and technicians.
• Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
• Advanced computer skills as required for the design, configuration, and operation of AV equipment
• Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive project plan based on PMI standards
• Ability to organize and moderate in person project meetings as well as audio/video conferences with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Self-starter with ability to maximize efforts daily, without daily supervision.
• Current familiarity with commercial IT, audiovisual, videoconferencing and broadcast manufacturers of equipment, including some direct training such as Microsoft, Cisco, Crestron, Polycom, Leviton Bitwise, Extron, Atlona, Christie, Biamp, NEC, Sony, Shure and others.
• Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and devices as required to produce fully functional systems. This includes video displays, display systems, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices.
• Able to creatively problem solve and analyze complex problems and generate solutions
• Able to deftly coordinate internal and external resources for successful project results
• Understand all revenue, cost and margin aspects of project management and ability to create and maintain project budgets
• Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail
• Experience with fundamental trade skills such as measuring, handling basic hand and power tools as well as comfortability with the use of ladders, scaffolding, boom, and scissor lifts.
• Must have or be willing to get your OSHA 10 safety training certification
• Must have hands on experience installing Audio DSP’s. Certifications are a plus. (ex: BIAMP, Clear One, QSC, Polycom Sound Structure)
• Hands on experience with the installation of Control Systems. Certifications are a plus. (ex: Crestron, Leviton Bitwise, AMX or Extron).
• PMI Certifications (PMP) preferred.
• InfoComm CTS preferred
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in installation AV systems
• Polycom & Cisco videoconference installation experience
• Audio DSP Installation and commissioning experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in electrical engineering or a closely related audiovisual, media or broadcast related field.
• A minimum of 2 years in an engineering, design and/or commissioning role, plus past project management, CAD and AMX and Crestron programming experience preferred.
• 5 years overall experience in leadership, site supervision, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings, events and expositions is seeking applicants for an Exhibit Warehouse Technician position.
This Exhibit Warehouse Technician will work with a team of over 140 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida and will report directly to the Director of Modular Exhibit Services & Design. The ideal Warehouse Technician is a self-starter who can manage daily workloads, operate well under pressure and balance priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. This person will work closely with office personnel to meet client expectations and understand our internal systems to guarantee MIG’s success. This person will learn our Inventory systems to assist in the labeling and managing of warehouse properties.
- Assist in Hiretrack Inventory (understanding, labeling and managing inventory of warehouse properties).
- Scan Modular Expo items in and out of warehouse.
- Assist the warehouse/shop personnel inventorying properties.
- Input warehouse/billing paperwork into MIG systems.
- Track shipping, receiving, storage, and inventory reports in Basecamp
- Make Shipping Arrangements
- Communicate directly with Account Executives, Technical Directors, and Producers about
- Assist Warehouse/Inventory managers in everyday duties.
- Performs other assignments or duties as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and over the phone
- Ability to prioritize, be organized and multi-task
- Able to work effectively under pressure in both team setting and individually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years’ of experience in the Trade Show industry is preferred, but not required
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- CAD experience a plus
Please send all resumes to email@example.com. Thank you.
MIG (Multi Image Group) is looking for Interactive Experience Makers. Picture an Imagineer and a rock band roadie mixed with an artist and an innovator. You are a part time geek, part time artist and full-time Wizard. You think in Unity, scribble in versioning tools, and are as comfortable coding as you are creating cool stuff and driving the Adobe CC suite. This isn’t a job for rookies, but you don’t have to have a long white beard either!
You need to be good with working on a team and being a one-person swiss army knife. You’ll not only be the rockstar developer but also the touring king supporting the experiences wherever they might go. AR and VR development is a big plus and so is experience with Maya and WordPress.
We’re looking for self-starting problem solvers who can create beautiful content and well-polished pieces for our roster of Fortune 100 clients. Collaboration is your middle name and attention to detail and flexibility are a requirement. Talent is the price of admission, but hard work is a must. No talented jerks!
Who is MIG? We are Multi Image Group, a collection of the best Experience Makers in the business. Located in sunny south Florida, minutes from the beach we do everything from corporate events and trade shows to branded content and production. We build experiences around the country and the world. Opportunity is calling, do you have what it takes to answer?
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implement game functionality as per communicated design
• Translate design specification into functional game
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Ability to travel and support applications at client events
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge and experience developing within Unity3D is required
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.)
• AR and VR development experience is a plus
• Experience with Maya is a plus
• WordPress knowledge is a plus
• Web development experience is a plus (HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Socket.IO)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products, including InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, & Illustrator is a plus
• Shows a knack for creative, beautifully polished pieces
• Must be detail-oriented with strong attention to detail to ensure a high-quality and error free product
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven, time sensitive environment
• Must be flexible in work schedule – evenings and weekends as needed
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment, large and small teams alike, and be able to work independently as needed
Multi Image Group (MIG) is seeking applicants for a full-time, experienced Scenic Shop Carpenter.
The Scenic Shop Carpenter will work with a team of over 140 professionals working in a world-class facility based in Boca Raton, Florida and will report directly to the Director of Scenic Production. The Scenic Shop Carpenter will be involved and responsible for design, fabrication, and installation of theatrical set/scenic pieces for high-end live meetings and events.
• 5+ years experience
• Basic Knowledge of PC and/or MAC operating systems
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, a plus)
• Basic Knowledge of any CAD programs
• Possibility of travel and overtime as needed
• Must possess an ability to:
• Work well with others and be a part of a team
• Focus on the given task and complete in a timely manner
• Installation Manager on all large-budget installations (including going on-site)
• Build required set pieces to set request specifications
• Repair existing set pieces to show-ready status
• Faux painting specialist
• Metal fabrication experience
• PlexiGlass & plastics fabrication
• Mica finish work
• Graphics application
• Experience with table saw, chop saw, band saw, and pneumatic tools
• Prep & load trucks as needed
• Theatrical scenic experience, a plus
• Valid drivers license needed
• Employment is contingent upon passing background check
• Assist with loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces
• Coordinate with, and oversee, labor to ensure accurate and quick setup and strike
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as need (no experience needed)
• Stage Management – Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
Travel is often required and hours beyond the usual 9-5, at times including weekend work. This position offers growth potential for anyone who displays a great work ethic, a will to succeed, and a great attitude. Communication skills are key since you’ll be working with a wide range of people including creative types. Successful scenic carpenters are team players that can manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
Please send resumes to Markus.Luttrell@mig.cc.