MIG’s creative headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida is home to 150 technical professionals + creative visionaries all under one roof… a roof built upon a reputation of character, creativity, commitment & exceptional service standards. We are a woman-owned, family-run organization dedicated to helping our clients shine brightly since 1979.
Take A Virtual Tour Through MIG
MIG Employee Spotlight
Cybelle Clevenger, Creative Director/Writer
Joined The MIG Team in 2015
Working at MIG is MIGnificent! Our people are the true magic of the work we do. Individually, each member of the team brings a unique perspective to the project. Collectively, we represent a cross-section of talent from a variety of disciplines, all with a dynamically-unified singularity of focus: to help our clients meet and exceed their objectives with an outstanding impact.
Here’s who we’re looking for today:
The successful candidate will be responsible for clearly communicating key messages via print and/or web by combining graphics, still images, written content, videos, renders, and CADs to assemble a balanced piece of visual communication. She/he should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have very strong eye for designing creative layouts that are artistic and original. Ideally, the final product should not only be pleasing to the eye, but also easy to understand.
Candidate must be proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, and the Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) on both Mac and PC platforms. An associate’s degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience in a relevant field is required. Additional courses in design, layout, typography, drawing, color, or computer technology is preferred. Animation, HTML, and WordPress skills are a plus. Please note: This is NOT a Graphics position.
This is a full-time position in a fun, fast-paced creative environment. Candidate needs to be flexible, as he/she may need to occasionally work overtime to meet project deadlines.
MIG is a live event production company specializing in the creation of immersive brand experiences, extraordinary shows and award-winning exhibits. Our teams generate innovative solutions designed to energize, engage, inform and inspire. See mig.cc for more information.
• Excellent benefits including full Hospitalization/Dental/Vision 100 percent company paid.
• 401k with company match, paid vacation, sick days and holidays with many other benefits.
• MIG has been named ‘top workplace’ in South Florida and was awarded second place for all medium-sized companies in South Florida in 2015.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit resume and design portfolio for consideration to:
Client Services Manager
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings and events and is seeking applicants for a Lead Audio Engineer (A1) position.
This detail-oriented will work with a team of over 100 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida and will report directly to the Senior Director of Audio Production Services. This position provides real growth opportunity for a motivated individual looking for a place to start a career.
The Lead Audio Engineer (A1) entails a broad range of duties from designing and plotting audio systems as well as preparation and execution of the gear on show site.
Office responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Understanding of CAD plots.
• Servicing of gear and preparation of sound systems.
• Finalize and implement all needed audio routing which the show will entail.
Show site responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Set up, cabling and trouble-shooting all audio gear.
• Prepping and overseeing gear pulled for shows.
• Programming and operation of the entire audio system during shows and events.
• Supervision of local crews that assist in set up/strike.
• Working with clients and Producers to create /edit audio tracks and execute flawless audio cues for show.
• Face-to-face client interaction.
Projects vary greatly in scope and size therefore some or all of these responsibilities could be required or used on any given event.
We are looking for a candidate with the following criteria:
• First and foremost – a passion and desire for audio and the ability of being a team player in the audio department.
• A detail-oriented individual with some preferred industry experience in theater, corporate productions, audio visual or concert production.
• Understanding of MIG audio equipment and its proper usage and functionality.
• Computer skills working in Mac or PC platform are a must.
• Must be able to work long hours when required – which could, occasionally, require working evenings and weekends.
• Must be able to travel frequently.
• Thorough understanding and use of Yamaha and Digico consoles, Shure UHF mic systems, IAS (frequency coordination), Crown Performance Manager / System Architect, Qlab cueing software and ProTools.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in live events and video production. Duties will include set-up and operation of Sony camera systems, Panasonic video switchers as well as Vista Spyder & Barco Folsom high-resolution switchers. A working knowledge of video recorders, playback systems (i.e., Playback Pro) and an essential understanding of computer networking are also required. Any experience with Watchout is a plus.
This position requires traveling to locations throughout the US and abroad, up to three weeks a month. This full-time position includes a competitive salary and some excellent benefits.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
The Scenic Shop Carpenter will work with a team of over 150 professionals working in a world-class facility based in Boca Raton, Florida and will report directly to the Director of Scenic Production. The Scenic Shop Carpenter will be involved and responsible for design, fabrication, and installation of theatrical set/scenic pieces for high-end live meetings and events.
• 5+ years experience
• Basic Knowledge of PC and/or MAC operating systems
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, a plus)
• Basic Knowledge of any CAD programs
• Possibility of travel and overtime as needed
• Must possess an ability to:
• Work well with others and be a part of a team
• Focus on the given task and complete in a timely manner
• Installation Manager on all large-budget installations (including going on-site)
• Build required set pieces to set request specifications
• Repair existing set pieces to show-ready status
• Faux painting specialist
• Metal fabrication experience
• PlexiGlass & plastics fabrication
• Mica finish work
• Graphics application
• Experience with table saw, chop saw, band saw, and pneumatic tools
• Prep & load trucks as needed
• Theatrical scenic experience, a plus
• Valid drivers license needed
• Employment is contingent upon passing background check
• Assist with loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces
• Coordinate with, and oversee, labor to ensure accurate and quick setup and strike
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as need (no experience needed)
• Stage Management – Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
Travel is often required and hours beyond the usual 9-5, at times including weekend work. This position offers growth potential for anyone who displays a great work ethic, a will to succeed, and a great attitude. Communication skills are key since you’ll be working with a wide range of people including creative types. Successful scenic carpenters are team players that can manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.