MIG’s creative headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida is home to 130 technical professionals + creative visionaries all under one roof… a roof built upon a reputation of character, creativity, commitment & exceptional service standards. We are a woman-owned, family-run organization dedicated to helping our clients shine brightly since 1979.
Take a Virtual Tour of MIG
Working at MIG is MIGnificent! Our people are the true magic of the work we do. Individually, each member of the team brings a unique perspective to the project. Collectively, we represent a cross-section of talent from a variety of disciplines, all with a dynamically-unified singularity of focus: to help our clients meet and exceed their objectives with an outstanding impact.
Here’s who we’re looking for today:
Multi Image Group (MIG) is a leader in producing global and experiential live meetings, events and expositions is seeking applicants for an Exhibit Warehouse Technician position.
This Exhibit Warehouse Technician will work with a team of over 140 professionals in a world-class facility based in South Florida and will report directly to the Director of Modular Exhibit Services & Design. The ideal Warehouse Technician is a self-starter who can manage daily workloads, operate well under pressure and balance priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. This person will work closely with office personnel to meet client expectations and understand our internal systems to guarantee MIG’s success. This person will learn our Inventory systems to assist in the labeling and managing of warehouse properties.
- Assist in Hiretrack Inventory (understanding, labeling and managing inventory of warehouse properties).
- Scan Modular Expo items in and out of warehouse.
- Assist the warehouse/shop personnel inventorying properties.
- Input warehouse/billing paperwork into MIG systems.
- Track shipping, receiving, storage, and inventory reports in Basecamp
- Make Shipping Arrangements
- Communicate directly with Account Executives, Technical Directors, and Producers about
- Assist Warehouse/Inventory managers in everyday duties.
- Performs other assignments or duties as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and over the phone
- Ability to prioritize, be organized and multi-task
- Able to work effectively under pressure in both team setting and individually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years’ of experience in the Trade Show industry is preferred, but not required
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- CAD experience a plus
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Multi Image Group (MIG) is seeking applicants for a full-time, experienced Scenic Shop Carpenter.
The Scenic Shop Carpenter will work with a team of over 140 professionals working in a world-class facility based in Boca Raton, Florida and will report directly to the Director of Scenic Production. The Scenic Shop Carpenter will be involved and responsible for design, fabrication, and installation of theatrical set/scenic pieces for high-end live meetings and events.
• 5+ years experience
• Basic Knowledge of PC and/or MAC operating systems
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, a plus)
• Basic Knowledge of any CAD programs
• Possibility of travel and overtime as needed
• Must possess an ability to:
• Work well with others and be a part of a team
• Focus on the given task and complete in a timely manner
• Installation Manager on all large-budget installations (including going on-site)
• Build required set pieces to set request specifications
• Repair existing set pieces to show-ready status
• Faux painting specialist
• Metal fabrication experience
• PlexiGlass & plastics fabrication
• Mica finish work
• Graphics application
• Experience with table saw, chop saw, band saw, and pneumatic tools
• Prep & load trucks as needed
• Theatrical scenic experience, a plus
• Valid drivers license needed
• Employment is contingent upon passing background check
• Assist with loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces
• Coordinate with, and oversee, labor to ensure accurate and quick setup and strike
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as need (no experience needed)
• Stage Management – Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
Travel is often required and hours beyond the usual 9-5, at times including weekend work. This position offers growth potential for anyone who displays a great work ethic, a will to succeed, and a great attitude. Communication skills are key since you’ll be working with a wide range of people including creative types. Successful scenic carpenters are team players that can manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
Please send resumes to Markus.Luttrell@mig.cc.