MIG’s creative headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida is home to 130 technical professionals + creative visionaries all under one roof… a roof built upon a reputation of character, creativity, commitment & exceptional service standards. We are a woman-owned, family-run organization dedicated to helping our clients shine brightly since 1979.
Take a Virtual Tour of MIG
Working at MIG is MIGnificent! Our people are the true magic of the work we do. Individually, each member of the team brings a unique perspective to the project. Collectively, we represent a cross-section of talent from a variety of disciplines, all with a dynamically-unified singularity of focus: to help our clients meet and exceed their objectives with an outstanding impact.
Here’s who we’re looking for today:
Multi Image Group (MIG) is seeking applicants for a full-time, experienced Scenic Shop Carpenter.
The Scenic Shop Carpenter will work with a team of over 140 professionals working in a world-class facility based in Boca Raton, Florida and will report directly to the Director of Scenic Production. The Scenic Shop Carpenter will be involved and responsible for design, fabrication, and installation of theatrical set/scenic pieces for high-end live meetings and events.
• 5+ years experience
• Basic Knowledge of PC and/or MAC operating systems
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, a plus)
• Basic Knowledge of any CAD programs
• Possibility of travel and overtime as needed
• Must possess an ability to:
• Work well with others and be a part of a team
• Focus on the given task and complete in a timely manner
• Installation Manager on all large-budget installations (including going on-site)
• Build required set pieces to set request specifications
• Repair existing set pieces to show-ready status
• Faux painting specialist
• Metal fabrication experience
• PlexiGlass & plastics fabrication
• Mica finish work
• Graphics application
• Experience with table saw, chop saw, band saw, and pneumatic tools
• Prep & load trucks as needed
• Theatrical scenic experience, a plus
• Valid drivers license needed
• Employment is contingent upon passing background check
• Assist with loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces
• Coordinate with, and oversee, labor to ensure accurate and quick setup and strike
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as need (no experience needed)
• Stage Management – Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
Travel is often required and hours beyond the usual 9-5, at times including weekend work. This position offers growth potential for anyone who displays a great work ethic, a will to succeed, and a great attitude. Communication skills are key since you’ll be working with a wide range of people including creative types. Successful scenic carpenters are team players that can manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
Multi Image Group (MIG) is seeking applicants for a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing Department. This role is part-time, starting at approximately 20 hours per week with potential for expansion, based on the candidate’s initiative and performance. The candidate must be motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will provide administrative support to our team of Account Strategists and Account Managers. There will be brief training provided upon hire.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work in our facilities based in Boca Raton, Florida and report directly to the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate has computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technology quickly. InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress efficiency are a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.
* Execute and assist in the delivery of:
* Lead Generation Efforts for Email Campaigns
* Social Media Strategy & Implementation
* Internal Company Events / Public Relations
* Support to Account Executives in both internal efforts and client needs
* Support to Marketing Department via CRM-related initiatives
* Prepare and help manage internal marketing strategies for all deliverables surrounding tradeshows and internal events
* Industry research in opportunities for company growth in awards and tradeshows
* Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to brand guidelines
* Creativity and originality with a strong visual sense in design layout
* Extremely organized with success in juggling multiple projects simultaneously
* Open to learning new programs
* Efficiently manage time on all assigned projects with a proven ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills (writing, phone, email)
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment and show flexibility when receiving client or team feedback
* Ability to stay calm and focused, while incorporating changes at a moment’s notice